China Town Festival will be Held to Celebrate the 200th Anniversary of Bondowoso
The festival was scheduled to be conducted by 29th June to 6th July 2019. There will be lots of Pecinan entrepreneurs starting from the clothing shop owner to the Chinese restaurants attending the the festival.
"There will surely be some big sale, and hundreds of lampion scattered around the festival, car free night, and some street market during the occasion," The vice mayor of Bondowoso Irwan Bachtiar Rahmat said.
Here are some event which will be conducted in order to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Bondowoso.
- 28th June 2019, a feast at the Makam RBA Ki Ronggo
- 29th June 2019, visiting the Ki Ronggo tomb stone and some carnival
- 29th June 2019 night, Bondowoso Heritage ballet
- 29th June - 6th July 2019, Pecinan Festival ot the China Town Festival of Bondowoso
- 6th July 2019, Bondowoso Culture Night Carnival
- 7th July 2019, Fashion on the Street
The vice Mayor also said that he planned to have some barongsai show, pedicab parade and some food festival as the gratitude to the Lord for the 200th years of Bondowoso. There will also be 200 cone-shape rice as the symbol of the 200th anniversary of Bondowoso presented on the occasion (*)